Sunday, December 22, 2013

                                                             Wrecked by Priscilla West


5 stars
This book grabbed me from the beginning and never lost my attention.  I fell in love with both with both Lorrie Burnham and Hunter Jensen. 
Lorrie has suffered from a traumatic past and has finally returned to school after taking some time off.  Before classes begin she meets this mysterious man who saves her from drowning.  After being saved, Lorrie runs and hides.  She finally meets the mystery man after a MMA match at a bar.  Lorrie finds out his name and decides to become friends with Hunter.  Hunter wants more than Lorrie is willing to give but for the time being he will accept her friendship.  Hunter suffers from a past that he is not willing to share with Lorrie

Is there something wrong? What’s going on, Lorrie?”
Flustered, I blurted my unfiltered thoughts. “I’m not going to sleep with you.  I know what guys like you are like.”
His eyes widened. “Whoa, whoa. What? Did I miss something? Where did you get the idea that we were going to sleep together?”

This book is a cliff-hanger which I am not usually fond of.  Instead I am counting down the days til the next book titled “Rescue” comes out sometime in 2014.  


No comments:

Post a Comment